Let's try a little trivia. Answer the questions about Christmas music below, then scroll to the bottom to get the answer key.
- In the carol "Frosty The Snowman" what does the cop tell them to do?
- In the carol "Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me" whats not needed to make Christmas great?
- In an unnamed Christmas Carol what did grandma get run over by?
- "What's" roasting on an open fire?
- Dashing through the "what" on a one horse open sleigh?
- What song are these lyrics from? Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree won’t mean a thing if you're not here with me.
- What song are these lyrics from? Snowin and blowin up bushels of fun.
- What song are these lyrics from? And although I know it’s a long road back I promise you..
- In the second verse of we wish you a merry Christmas what do the singers demand?
- What color Christmas was Elvis having?
Bonus Question: How many la’s are in three verses of Deck The Halls?
1. Stop 2. Presents, candy and toys 3. A Reindeer 4. Chestnuts 5. Snow 6. Blue Christmas 7. Jingle Bell Rock 8. I'll be home for Christmas 9. Figgy pudding 10. Blue
Bonus Question: 96